Indian lehenga and saree are the two most preferred clothing for any Indian woman. Both the dresses adorn different look and solve different purposes. Where a saree happens to be the national Indian dress, the lehenga is not left behind. Both these Indian attires are admirable and looks amazing on anyone wearing them. There is a lot of time, when you may be confused, which one to choose. It is so because both these dresses have an intricate place in the hearts of every Indian woman.
Indian dresses and Indian events always call for the most extravagant attire for all of us. The vibrancy of colors, design, patterns, textiles, and the most important of all – feelings enhance the opulence and magnificence of any Indian dress.
Here we discuss the reasons why choosing a lehenga to wear over a saree could be a wise decision at times:
1) The lehenga is more functional: The lehenga is considered more functional than a saree. A lehenga is more of a long and heavy skirt, allowing more freedom for anyone to move around easily and focus and enjoy the occasion more freely than bothering time and again of the saree being in place. Lehenga dealers are designing the best quality lehengas with flamboyant colors with hue rich designs.
2) Serves more functionality: Although a saree is a traditional core with many benefits in versatile ways, whereas a lehenga is a fitting outfit with a plethora of customizable designs and patterns. The visual impact of a lehenga is far more intense and sophisticated for certain events like pre-wedding functions and many other social and ritual gatherings.
3) The swag of a lehenga: You want to create your swag, a lehenga is always that you should choose. Lehengas look stunning and choosing a designer lehenga is all that you only need to turn heads around. Dress material dealers are offering the best material to maintain the swag of the lehenga.
4) You can even do with the need for heavy jewelry: One thing that scores moreover a saree is that lehengas allow you to feature heavy ornamentation on them. This allows you to think less about your jewelry front and you can easily do it for any event without the need for heavy ornamentations. Embroidery dress distributors are using specific embroidery that can make with the jewelry properly to give your dress a royal look.
5) Look more attractive in the versatile lehengas: Sarees are no doubt colorful and vibrant, but the modern generation finding more contemporary and new fashionable designs amalgamated with our Indian age-old tradition and customs will find lehengas more attractive to a chick at any times. With fusion being the top choice, lehengas are more fun and merriment.
The glory of an Indian dress is not restricted to its style and design only. It is what makes you feel proud and glorious. A saree or a lehenga. Doesn't matter. It's the sentiments and feelings that every Indian woman attaches to their dresses.
All rights reserved. © Textile Megastore | 2013