Indian folks have lately, yet slowly and steadily adapted to Western wears largely. Today Indian fashion and traditional wear have well amalgamated with Western costumes and the new era of fashion is in the Indo-Western dressing style. Designer salwar suit manufacturers are providing the salwar suits with indo-western fusion that give the attire a unique and mesmerizing look.
Indian women are blessed with huge choices when it comes to clothing. While there are the traditional ones like sarees and salwar kameez offered by designer sarees dealers, you have the Indo-Western fashion which is neither too traditional nor too modern in its approach. With the quirky sense of styling along with fresh and bold looks, here are some styles and tips for you, if you are thinking of embracing the Indo-Western style fully.
1) Always try new things out on the shelves: Look for what’s going in the Western dress and fashion circuit. Be it the cold shoulder tops or the drop shoulder ones or the pom borders bring them on and mix them with your ethnic Indian wear. Carry a fresh look with a drop shoulder top with your lehenga or saree. Get on and rock the fashion world.
2) Wear a saree, not like a saree: in here experiment is the key. Take some inspiration from celebrities like Sonam Kapoor is her denim saree looks. Take note of Western wears and mix them up with your Indian costumes or sarees and create your look. For example, if you have a dhoti saree, add a cape to the blouse and make head turns. The embroidery sarees provided by embroidery saree manufacturers are also in great demand, nowadays.
3) Get some jewelry to go edgy: It's time to break the rules. It's time to go Indo-Western. Why aunt only gold and expensive jewelry all the time. Go metal. Get your outfit brightened with colorful bead ad stone jewelry or match up your attire with silver or platinum jewelry.
4) Be bold, experiment all the time: Don’t shy away from trying new things, get bold. It's time to go Indo-Western. You know how difficult it is to carry the lehenga always with the heavy top. It's time to change – get a light crop top and you will be surprised to find how beautiful it looks with the lehenga. Replace your old Patialas and get the dhoti types and punk it up with a short Kurti.
5) The cool and funky look: All you need in here is a colorful and vibrant palazzo and just a plain looking shirt. Wear some classy looking heels and there you are good to go.
6) The saree with the blazer: We all know how much we love our sarees. This time just layer it up with a cape sleeve blazer and revamp your entire look with this new Indo-Western style.
The Indo-Western style has resurrected a whole new way Indian women can style them up.
All rights reserved. © Textile Megastore | 2013